Students can use various digital tools to co-write stories in groups, starting from subjects already studied individually.
We suggest using StoryWriter as a complementary tool to the Digital Storytelling process.
- PSHE (personal, social and health education)
- Demonstrate understanding of contents
- Construct various forms of stories
- Develop confidence as a writer
- Cooperate with other students
Duration: Approximately 3+ class periods
Plan of activities: There are various tools to co-write stories in groups; just to give an example, see the steps suggested by ‘BoomWriter’ for a Poetry Month Lesson Plan on www.boomwriter.com
- Computers w/Web access
- Registration on www.boomwriter.com (free)
StoryWriter wordt aanbevolen als een aanvullend instrument in het proces van Digital Storytelling.
Antonia Liguori – Loughborough University